Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Site News

Just a few things. Firstly, go ahead and comment – we don’t mind, honest! But all comments are fully moderated, which means that I approve every comment before it shows up on the site (so you don’t need to post twice if your first one doesn’t show up). This is so that the only immature or stupid content is posted by me.

Secondly, if you want to watch one of the upcoming movies with Evan and I, just get a hold of one of us, and we’ll make sure to stick you with the bill. No, no, no, I mean, we’ll try to make it work.

Thirdly, you might be asking yourself what’ll happen to this site when the blockbuster season has finished and Hollywood stops making mindless movies (until next summer; Hollywood will – thankfully – never stop making mindless movies). Well, two things might happen. One, this site goes un-updated for a while (possibly forever, if we get tired of it). Or two, we sit down and review mindless movies on DVD that we couldn’t get to this summer, either due to release date (The Losers) or release year (Bad Boys I/II). Or neither of those thing, I don’t know. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. Normally I can’t plan my own meals for the day, so knowing which movie I’m going to see in two months is a major accomplishment. Whatever we decide to do, we'll keep you informed.*

*or not

1 comment:

  1. What about this one for week 14?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464154/

    I didn't even know Elizabeth Shue AND Jerry O'Connell still made movies! And together no less!!!

    ReplyDelete