Monday, August 16, 2010

The Other Guys...Evan's Take

So I have realized that I have not had a chance to blog about "The Other Guys"...Probably because I am still laughing from last Tuesday night. It really is that good! It is this summer's great comedy that people will be quoting for years. But I don't really want to sit here and try to come up with something witty to say about it (Plus Will Ferrell is a comedic genius and I cannot compete)...so instead I have decided to put up a few youtube videos from the movie which are great...

Here is the trailer...think of this multiplied by two hours:




Here are a couple of great scenes from the movie...I guess I am spoiling some stuff by posting them here but they are already on youtube so I don't feel that bad...

A tuna will always beat a lion...makes sense to me:



Collaring the bad guys...especially those really bad guys who are "Sirs"...Those knights...so uppity:



Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made this movie...There is one scene in particular when I was laughing uncontrollably because of them...this is not that scene:




Those are all the clips I could find on youtube...but go check this movie out...right now...

I give it five hilarious NYPD accountants out of five...that sounds perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment